Experienced HVAC Technician Needed
Stop Looking for a Job -- Find a Career!
Are you a strong communicator, confident talking to others, strong on the phone, and eager to provide exceptional service?
Do you value the time of your customers enough to value their time or their situation, and want to do everything imaginable to assist them?
Are you interested in expanding your skill-set through training and potentially learning an exciting new industry filled with tons of opportunity?
If you said yes, then you might have what it takes to be a part of our company!
Our employees enjoy great pay and great benefits. You'll have endless growth opportunities--because this is a career, not a job. And you'll be part of a team atmosphere where everyone works together to make everyone better!
Must have at least 5 years field experience as a service technician.
We are looking for a few qualified HVAC technicians. Residential HVAC Company with year round work is looking for you. We service the New Orleans metro area. You’ll receive a radio dispatched, fully stocked truck. Great pay with health and 401K benefits. Callout rotation is first up every 7 weeks. All applicants must have neat appearance, be drug free, EPA Certified with at least 5 years of service experience.
If you are a motivated person that likes to work year round then come see us at 1309 Dealers Ave. Harahan La. ask for Korey Knobloch. You can also call me at 504-733-5888 or email me your resume.
- 5+ years’ experience in the HVAC field performing service work
- Must be well groomed and have a neat appearance
- EPA Certified
- Able to troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and desire to see the job done right the first time
- Must be friendly, personable and be able to respond to a customer concerns onsite
- Must have a Valid social security card, driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be willing to agree to a background and drug test
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Respond to service request for residential customers
- Maintain truck and keep inventory stocked
- Be in an “on-call” rotation. On-call once every 7 weeks
- Perform maintenance on all types of HVAC residential and light commercial systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fully stocked radio dispatch service truck
- Regular training opportunities
- Health benefits
- 401 k benefits
- Year round work. We are not a seasonal company
We will provide you with
- Why New Orleans Area Residents Should Conduct Routine AC Tune-Ups
As a New Orleans property owner, you understand how important your air conditioner is to you and your family. You rely on your air conditioner for the comfort that you expect and deserve within your home. Likewise, your AC unit has an immense impact on your monthly utility bills. For these reasons, it is imperative that…Read More
- The Three Ways to Keep Your New Orleans Area Air Conditioner Operating Efficiently
In this day and age of high energy prices, it is vitally important to think about ways in which we can reduce the amount of energy that we use in our homes. According to energy experts, our air conditioners are responsible for over half the energy that we use on an annual basis. For this reason, it is important to…Read More