UV Light Installations
Our air conditioning professionals offer UV Light installations in the New Orleans area for better indoor air quality.
UV lights are certainly something everyone should consider installing as they help to kill bacteria and mold within the ducts and HVAC system. Bacteria and mold grow well in these places and then get circulated all around your home through the duct vents. Killing these microorganisms before they have a chance to reproduce is very effective at making the home healthier to live in.
Unfortunately, you can thoroughly deep-clean your home and still have a bacteria or mold problem. Installing a UV light system is the only real solution.
At Help!! Air Conditioning & Heating, we take your indoor air quality very seriously and want to be sure you have the right type of equipment to combat the indoor air pollution. UV lights can help you decontaminate the air inside your home. In fact, these lights and other UV filtration systems are used in hospital air scrubbers and for germicidal cleaning of operating rooms.
While you don't need to eliminate every germ in the house, the UV lights installed into your HVAC system will be effective to eliminate a majority of the bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and other microorganisms. Give us a call for any questions or to request UV light installation service.
UV Light Installation Benefits
- Protects your home's furnishings, carpeting, & building materials from damage
- Cleans the ductwork, reducing dust, dander, bacteria, mold, fungi, and more
- Reduces mold and mildew growth in the HVAC system where it reproduces rapidly
- Improves the HVA system energy efficiency
- Cleans odors from pets, cigarettes, cigars, and more
- UV lights work automatically
- Helps reduce illness and risk of infection
- Produces no secondary contaminants or ozone, no chemicals or by-products